We love God, love people and we want you to come as our guests leave as family!
Come As You Are
If you ask someone from Origins to describe our church a word you would hear is family. A place where you can feel comfortable to be yourself and share your heart. A place where you will feel welcome and accepted no matter what.
Be A Part Of The Family
It is easy to feel that God is far away, but we promise that God is right there waiting for you. He can take away feelings of shame, guilt, or feelings of not being good enough. We know that Jesus leads us to be a family that extends His grace and forgiveness to everyone. No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have, we want you to be a part of the family.
Find New Beginnings Through Christ
When Origins Church began we chose the name Origins because it means “New Beginning.” Whether we find life in Christ for the first time, or are rededicating our life to Christ, He gives us a new beginning.
What We Believe
- He is the Creator and Ruler of the Universe
- He is the Father of Jesus Christ
- He is our Father and will provide for all the needs of our bodies and souls
- He is all-present, all-powerful, all-knowing, and without sin
- He is the only begotten Son of God and has been with the Father throughout eternity
- He came to earth and gave His life as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world
- He arose from the dead and is alive forevermore
- He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords and victorious over evil
- He is the only means of salvation
- The Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son, three person in the triune God
- He is “the other comforter”, God with us and God in us to lead, teach, and guide
- He is the power of the Church to be witnesses of the Kingdom
- We are by nature sinful and cannot make ourselves right with God
- We can only be brought into a right relationship with God by receiving God’s forgiveness through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross
- We can be given new life through our relationship with Jesus
- We are designed for everlasting life
- The Bible is the inspired word of God
- It is our only guide to show us what we should believe and how we should live
- It is for all to read so we may know and understand God’s will for us
- The church is not a building, but a people who believe in Jesus
- ChristJesus is the Head of the Church and the members are His body
- The task of the Church is to make Jesus known throughout the world